Character Design: Lesson 1


In this first lesson of character design, we looked at different visual styles and changing these styles by either making them more simple or realistic and by changing the shapes they are made by, for example, circle, squares and triangles.  For these tasks, I was given Homer Simpsons.
For our first task, we had to make the characters we got either more simple or more realistic, I went with a more realistic style.

 I then tried to change the shape of Homer by using squares and triangles instead of circles.
My second attempt but I tried to use more triangles instead of the other shapes, this is the one I felt came out better.
 We were then given a theme to base our character designs on and to create a diverse range of characters with the theme. The theme I was given was Wizards, these are the different bases on which I based the bodies of my wizards on.

these were some of the characters that I created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Armilla)

Exterior Establishing Shot for Ersilla