Popular posts from this blog
Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Armilla)
Here is the start of my thumbnails for our Project Invisible Cities, Focusing on the city Armilla. One of the main thing which I though Armilla looked like was that this city of pipes, baths and taps were on a platform that overflowed over the edge and created a waterfall effect as he said it could be seen as enchanting like a teacup and saucer was overflowing. I feel like my lines could have been clearer so it is easier to see the thumbnails and what everything is.






Hey Grace - congrats on getting to your final render. I don't know if you've got the time and resource to absorb a tweak or two...? If so, I think you need to look at that 'black triangle' of floor at the very front of the image; it looks a bit glitchy - as if something is missing from the image: I don't know if it's 'below' the patterned floor or 'above' it - it's hard to read spatially. I'm wondering too if the resolution of the pattern floor texture is sufficient as it looks a bit soft and blurry here?
ReplyDelete