Invisible cities Reflective Statement

Reflecting back on the 'Invisible cities project,  there are a lot of things that I could have improved on in the project, however, I am proud of what I have archived with the project considering that I've never really used photoshop to paint before.

One thing that I have struggled in with this project was time management which I have never been very good at. I put stuff off which cause me to get behind and then later panic about it when it should have been finished with., and that most of the time I was uncombable posting my work online for the first time. Doing 100 thumbnails at the time seemed daunting, and I found it hard to come up with different designs for each city.

For my final 3 concept art, I found it hard to Imagine what they would look like or how the perspective would work as I have never really drawn buildings or in my case tents before and didn't find it enjoyable to draw, However, one major Thing that I like about my work would be my use of colour and atmosphere as I felt it really added to each piece and gave it a nice vibe.

 One thing which I could have really improved on would be the scale of my tents in my final concept arts, as it looks less of a city and more of a festival because of how small they are and that I didn't experiment enough with the shapes of my tents. 

Overall, I am proud of what I have created in the time allocated to us in this project and that I have gained new digital painting techniques. I hope that from this project I am able to take these critics and not make the same errors and improve on what I have already learnt in the next project so it is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Armilla)

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Ersilla)