Animate: Weight and Bouncing

In today's Animate lesson, we learnt how weight affects different things objects and used what we learnt last week to help with this. we used different sided objects like boiling balls, ping pong balls, tennis balls, and how the weight affects the object when it hits a surface. 
For this ball, I found it the easiest to do as ping pong get faster as they hit a surface. so as the ball got faster I used used less frames in each bounce.   
This ball shows how weight effects an object when it hits a surfaces. these cause the ball to get squished and stenches when it bounces. For my ball, It should be more fastest in the middle so I should have less frames and be more spread out. 

 For the boiling ball one, It ended up being too fast at the end and the second jump isn't quite right. I ended up not changing it as could move any of my frames without losing some of my shapes. I also think my jumps should be slower so I should have added more frames.



For this ball I had a lot of trouble get the bounce and speed right as it ended up being too slow at the start and end which cause it too look like it suddenly entered slow-motion. I tried to fixed this however I could get the speed and spacing right so it only looks slightly better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Armilla)

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Ersilla)