Toolkit 1:Stills

For these, I tried to use only black, white and grey to create these stills by using the polygonal lasso tool, and then I refined someone them by adding colour to them.

I have two favourites that I did in today's toolkit lesson today. The first is the landscape with the trees and arches. I like this piece because of the background I made adds to the shapes I made that creates the image. I really like how the trees add a strong contrast to the piece.

My other favourite is the first How to train your dragon still I did. For this one, I really like the shapes I made with the polygonal lasso tool as I matched the scene well. Another reason this is one of my favourites is the way I highlighted the shapes and gave it more details.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Armilla)

Invisible Cities Thumbnails (Ersilla)